If you have just become pregnant and thinking to have a cosmetic surgery, then I would recommend forgetting about it until your pregnancy is over and you have given birth to your child.
Many pregnant women think that having a non-surgical cosmetic treatment won’t harm their baby their body during pregnancy, well that’s not true at all. Many people have been asking on health forums that if they will buy juvederm fillers from reputed store like Hyaldirect, then they might not get any difficulty because the filler will have great quality.
Well, quality is not the issue here; the problem is that some fillers contain such ingredients that can be harmful for pregnant women even if they are in best possible condition.
Nearly all physicians and dermatologists suggest pregnant women to stay away from any type of cosmetic treatment for enhancing their radiance or skin beauty.
Normally, women are attracted towards botox and dermal fillers treatment which can be really harmful if the pregnant woman has any sort of allergenic problems.
Having a dermal filler or botox injected during pregnancy can be life threatening for the baby and the mother if the mother has any sort of allergy from Hyaluronic acid or other components of the cosmetic medicine.
We have compiled some useful information for you that might help you to plan your treatment correctly.
- If you are during pregnancy then it’s better to avoid any kind of cosmetic treatment, either surgical or non surgical. Your health and your baby’s health is the most important part and you must first consider it.
- If you have any allergenic problems, then you should not think about any treatment post or pre pregnancy.
- It’s recommended to first have a complete check-up of your body before deciding to have a treatment.
- Women who are interested in enhancing the volume of their skin or reshaping their body parts from fillers like Macrolane should ensure that they avoid such treatments for at-least 6 months after giving birth to their child.
If everything is good and you are thinking to have a treatment, then ensure that you follow these steps:
- Have a complete medical check-up after pregnancy to ensure that you do not have any kind of new problems or allergy
- Ensure that you only use those dermal fillers that are suggested by your physician
- Only use fillers that contain non-animal HA
- Don’t have too many treatments, and allow your body to regain the energy which it lost during your pregnancy.